Here is a story that will not get much media coverage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html
Couple met and married within a month and stayed together for 65 years... only to be parted after home invader beat wife to deathNancy Strait, 85, was sexually assaulted and battered to death by burglar
Her husband Bob, 90, suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in attack
Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...romance-meeting-blind-date.html#ixzz1qHBkOVfW

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The politicians and the people in the media are fools. Where is the national outrage for this couple. S*** like this is exactly why I have a way to protect myself and my family. Media and the politicians want to take our guns and WILL use the case in Florida to help their cause. This is why we all need to look at the bigger picture and continue to fight to protect our rights, so we can continue to protect our family from animals like this.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've known about this for a week. My mom knows their daughter from the article, Andra.

Its a completely screwed up story. Hopefully, justice will prevail.

After hearing about it, a few days later there was a knock on the door at midnight. I went for my pistol and my brother went to the door. Turns out it was a lost Papa John's driver.

Spooky stuff. Always be prepared, even in your home. If your parents are elderly and don't keep a gun handy, you might want to give them "the talk". No family should have to go through this.

Edit: can we lay off the racial issue, please?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edit: can we lay off the racial issue, please?

I agree with this. Dirtbags come in all shapes and colors. The least bit racial charged statement on the internet is not only had for you, but bad for everyone in the community. Some of you may not have reason to care, but I would hate for OSA to form an unwarranted reputation and then my name be tied to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom