Here is a story that will not get much media coverage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After hearing about it, a few days later there was a knock on the door at midnight. I went for my pistol and my brother went to the door. Turns out it was a lost Papa John's driver.

Not to detract from this thread, but if some supposedly lost Papa John's driver rang my bell at midnight, he'd get one to the hip.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why hasnt this made the news or did I miss it? I think this guy should get what he gave. Beating an old couple up, and kill the woman? For a car, tv n 200 bucks? What a piece of cr@p! That coulda been my grandparents.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its getting to the point where you shouldn't even answer the door anymore. When I was back home last week my parents were telling me about all these people who are going door to door selling magazines, and when you don't want it violently attack. Police later determined most of them to be high on crack. They live in a nice part of town... I look through my window before answering and when I do I open the door all the way so that whoever is there can see the massive black german shepherd lying down directly behind me.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why hasnt this made the news or did I miss it? I think this guy should get what he gave. Beating an old couple up, and kill the woman? For a car, tv n 200 bucks? What a piece of cr@p! That coulda been my grandparents.

sadly...because stuff like that happens all the time, and jessie jackson wont get up on the news to sensationalize the people, and the president won't chime in on it either

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's too early to get cynical, but don't the cable news people get together and decide whether or not it makes a good TV show to scare descent people to death?

Latest posts

Top Bottom