here we go again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McAuliffe has already stated we lose "93 million per day to gun violence". Of course he had to be corrected, but WTF would make him even say 93 MILLION? :(

population of the U.S. is just over what 350 million ... So this country has been depopulated how many time already ??

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been flipping channels watching the news. Lots of views of politicians doing stretching exercises. The knee-jerks are coming.

Don't you just love the way the main characters refer to the others shot as "staffers". Makes them sound disposable.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is some truly vile **** being posted on social media about this attack. We're talking 100% pure, uncut ideological hatred. :(
They were foaming at the mouth over on DU as well. The revelation that he was a Die Hard Sanders supporter kinda kicked them in the nuts for the moment.. They're crazy. I don't see any way to live in a society with Dems as crazy as the ones that hang out on DU. They're unstable at best..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were foaming at the mouth over on DU as well. The revelation that he was a Die Hard Sanders supporter kinda kicked them in the nuts for the moment.. They're crazy. I don't see any way to live in a society with Dems as crazy as the ones that hang out on DU. They're unstable at best..

Omg! Lmao!! I swear some of this stuff you just CANNOT make up ... ok ... now I gotta go look! Thanks for helping waste the rest of my day!!:Heya:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The shooter was a piece of dirt and a coward.
The cops were not identified as dem or rep. They were just cops. Maybe we should take a step back and figure this crap out.
The guy was playing 2nd. All he had was a glove and a love for the game.
I hope the shooter suffered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom