Hey computer guys, I need help with lap top purchase.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something with an i5 and 4GB+ and at least 320GB Hard Drive. Personally I'm a mac guy, why? because they're better. (here comes the arguments)... anyways. The above comment of "double if you want a mac" isn't necessarily true. You can get a refurbished i5 13" MacBook for $929 right now on Apples Refurbished site. Some people don't like refurb. What most people don't realize is Apple is different from a lot of companies. When they sale a refurb, it has generally had an entire new housing put on it, and comes with the EXACT same warranty as their new computers do. You can save a TON of money this route. I work for a church and handle all of the Media and Networking stuff. In the 6 years I have been there we have purchased a lot of computers for different things and 95% of them have been refurbished macs and have NEVER had any issues with them. Some might say the 13" is too small of a screen, if so, pick up a 19" LCD monitor for him for $100 at Staples and call it done. You have an ultra portable great system that when at home he can use with a bigger screen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom