Hey Mac users!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your number has grown by exactly one. All hail to the Mac....:bowdown:

So what browser do you prefer and why? Safari's okay, but it really doesn't trip my trigger for some reason.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer Firefox myself. I haven't used chrome on my MAC, but I've never been overly impressed with it either. Stay away from IE. It has many security flaws from what I've read/heard. Plus it's slow.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer Firefox myself. I haven't used chrome on my MAC, but I've never been overly impressed with it either. Stay away from IE. It has many security flaws from what I've read/heard. Plus it's slow.

Unless you run it in your VM.

I use Safari, new macrpo by any chance with retina display and Mt. Lion?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you run it in your VM.

I use Safari, new macrpo by any chance with retina display and Mt. Lion?

Nope. 27" iMac with AMD Radeon graphics, running Lion. Lion is good enough for now in light of the fact I just went and bought a $35 book on it. :D

My Windows 7 PC is no slouch, 64 bit, Intel Core i5 with a 24" wide format HDMI LCD monitor, but this Mac is just...Wow! The graphics are incredible. As soon as I get a handle on it, I will be getting a Mac Book Pro with that retina display. My wife's iPad has it and even my blind azz can see how good it is. This iMac has the same processor core, but a tad slower on the clock and half the memory of my desktop and the Mac is still awesome. It so nice for something to actually work. I'm gonna plug in 8gig more RAM soon and call it good. Just playing around I opened up iPhoto, threw about a dozen of my daughters wedding pics in from the Bahamas and played a slideshow. Took me about a minute to do it in all. What I saw (and heard) almost blew me out of my chair. Why didn't I go Mac 7 years ago when I threatened too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom