hey XD guys input?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nephets0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i carry my Xd45 in a comptac mtac... comfy rig... ive fallen asleep many of times fully holstered on the couch.......i forget its there most days

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok so my next holster will be a crossbreed, after i get my ccw stuff done :( damn starting a new job....i just got a pearce grip extension for my compact mag and man what a difference! it feels awesome. im thinking about getting a extended ported or threaded barrel?

OkieGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my XD-9 Bi-Tone in 10-2004 and to this day she has 21k approx without a hiccup or anything. Shoots everything I feed it. My first handgun and still my #1 Favorite!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both an XD9 and XDm9. Both are wonderful guns and never had a single problem with either. XD9 has about 2000+ through it and XDm9 has over 5000. Thinking about getting a SC to go along with the family :)

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an xd40 that has around 750 rounds through it so far, I haven't had any problems yet. They really are great guns for the price and from what I've heard springfield seems to be helpful if anything ever happens.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a don hume IWB holster and a Crossbreed SuperTuck. I use the Crossbreed 90% of the time. I use the Don Hume for around the house sometimes and I keep the gun in it while storing it or whatever.
I would recommend both holsters any day. Which one you might like depends on the style you like.

+1 for crossbreed...:wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom