High Desert Classic and TX State Limited Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
I know the High Desert Classic in Albequerque, NM is the same weekend as the rifle match (June 19-20), but I've heard some great things about this match.

I'm also putting in for the Texas State Limited Championship in Breckenridge on July 10-11. I talked to Jimmy the other say, and he said the amount of applicants is still a little low. Far be it from to know anything about major matches, but talking to him seems like this match is well worth the $100. 12 complex stages, 300+ rounds, and it's not too far of a drive.

I'm about 98% sure I'm going to attend both matches, and I was wondering if anyone else was going or was interested in going?

These will be my first two Major Matches, so it might be pretty interesting just to watch me shoot!!!!

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tx State Limited has always been a good match. But Jimmy said if there's not enough entries, he won't hold the match.

If anyone wants to shoot it, they should put in their entry sooner rather than later.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, my apps and fees are in the mail for both the matches and I've gotten approval to take some free vacation days so I don't have to rush there and then rush back.

If anyone else is going, let me know.

BSG

I've considered shooting the Texas State Limited match. I'll give ya a holler if it works out where I can.

TroyF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be at the Texas State Limited. Talked to them yesterday, and was told that the match is a go, no matter the number of entries......

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a call from USSA telling me that they are cancelling the 3-gun class that I was planning on taking that weekend. So I am in for this one now. Just dropped my app in the mail. We have enough for an all-Oklahoma squad?

Latest posts

Top Bottom