High-Speed Chase in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that trooper. He's the sweetest guy you'd ever want to meet. Big as a house!! I can't wait to see him again -- lol -- there will be plenty of ribbing going on about banging up state property. :hey3:
Reminds me of when I first applied for my private detective license in Kansas. The local police fingerprinted me and the state sent the cards back because the hands were reversed and one of the local cops redid them. With a sly grin, re asked me who rolled them the first time. My response was "oh, no. You'll razz that poor guy forever. I know how cops are because I have two brothers who are cops." He laughed.

I wonder to this day if that cop knows I saved him from a royal ration of crap. Probably not.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Textbook, they will be showing that in all the training classes everywhere.

Lmao! That is what Grumpy said last night. He was telling me that at one LEDT class be was teaching someone asked what the maximum speed you could TVI a car at (grammar po-po leave me alone! I'm an Okie!!). At that time the highed speed they knew of was 80mph. Tpr Hot-Damn-We-Got-Us-A-Runner!! there was doing somewhere between 125 and 131, if Jim Gardner's gadgetry on his helicopter is to be believed. I wonder if he holds the record now?? I can't imagine that on some of those highways in Cali CHP hasn't stretched it out a time or two.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't look to see if the whole chase is posted somewhere. The wife and I watched it live and it was cool as all get out. I told the wife those are girls! She said those are guys. I said those are girls dressed as guys!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was pretty good. I was channel surfing looking for Jerry Springer and I happened on it live. I watched the whole thing. As soon as OHP got behind her, I knew it was a matter of time. As the bad guy (girl) went sailing off into the ditch, I was jumping up and down cheering.

BTW, we should get to do an end zone dance like those stupid NFL players every time we catch someone like that.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is right before OHP tags in and takes over from NormanPD. ETA: Oops I'm sorry. This is where Norman takes over from Moore.

Thanks, Annie! Looked like she was tooling through the stop lights and signs until the cops got right behind her, then she lit out.

The trooper who PITTed her was shaken up when he got out of his car? He took his time walking around the car and drawing his sidearm, it seemed. Or did he just know they weren’t going anywhere fast?

Latest posts

Top Bottom