Holster rig for vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make safes for your car.
I believe mine is called AutoSafe or something like that.
Manufactured by a name brand.
I'll try and look today some time.
Point is you can google auto safes and probably see a couple different kinds.

Just remembered I think it's a Sentry brand.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my person or inbetween center console and driver seat.Been pulled over once with it beside me and once with it on me and the OHP's didn't have a problem.

ooo storing a firearm. My center console locks and if I know I'm going somewhere that I don't want to or can't carry I lock it in there and lock the mag in the glovebox. I still worry about it tho and wish I had a safe under the seat.

Liberty addict

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't use a vehicle mounted holster, but I guess I am unusual, because (apparently) not that many use my approach.

That is, I carry a G26 in an IWB holster in the appendix position (right handed around 1 o'clock in my case). Normally I tuck my shirt in behind the holster, so the gun is very quickly and easily drawn if needed. It is also easy to pull the shirt back over the gun in case I'm being pulled over (concealment requirement?). Actually I am not sure it needs concealing in the car -- what I have seen is that unless it is broad daylight and someone is looking right at your waist, I doubt they would ever see it. Seems like a gun in a car holster would also need concealing if we have to conceal guns even in our car, but I have never heard anyone talk about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom