Holy crap, that’s a come to Jesus monument 👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
82B65DB5-4EFF-484E-8F63-36EF0158F6EB.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, the audio and text on the screen aren't relevant to that video. I've seen images of the plane that Maggie flew, and in her case, she lost the right hand wheel on takeoff, but the left was still on the plane. That video is of a plane with no wheels down.

Multiple Videos of Maggie's Experience

Maggies Plane.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember back in 2008, my unit was flying from the Seattle area to Maine to spend the night before we hopped the pond and just after takeoff, the flight engineers start running back and forth through the tube, pulling up floor panels. Turns out, they didn't know if our landing gears were up and locked. So we took a few passes by the tower to get visual inspection and were ordered to burn off some fuel and come back and land. They told us to prepare for a rough landing since they weren't positive our front gear would withstand the landing. After about an hour in a holding pattern, some E-2 sitting behind me says "I wonder what all those firetrucks are for?". I said, "Us, you idiot!". Everything went fine, problem was an indicator light malfunction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom