Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner or later we're going to have to deal with this homosexual problem.

The only problem we are having to deal with is that of bigots. Bigots are the reason we have to pass these kinds of laws to begin with. Why do you care what someones sexual preference is? Is it affecting your daily life? I have a way bigger issue with people that think their religious beliefs are more important than someones personal freedoms.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problem we are having to deal with is that of bigots. Bigots are the reason we have to pass these kinds of laws to begin with. Why do you care what someones sexual preference is? Is it affecting your daily life? I have a way bigger issue with people that think their religious beliefs are more important than someones personal freedoms.

Amen.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

BS.. nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion..the problem is people like you calling others bigots just because they don't jump on your bandwagon..

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BS.. nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion..the problem is people like you calling others bigots just because they don't jump on your bandwagon..

I agree. I'm simply saying the Government has no business telling me who i can associate or do business with. That's fundamentally Un-American.

People who oppose homosexuality and other 'LGBT' people are more discriminated against by bigoted homosexual supporters harassing them and childish name calling than the other way around. Yes, there are people that don't agree with homosexuality and don't think that transgenders can really change their sex. That doesn't mean you should be bigoted towards their point of view. Anti-christian bigotry is on the rise in the LGBT left.

Support LGBT or have it shoved down your throat by their supporters.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hells yes.. I'm with you on this from the OP.. I don't really care how a person sin's.. I dont care that they sin differently than me..I am sick of the rhetoric that is trying to convince me that its normal and that its okay.. every bit of media is slipping the *** in...from cooking shows, home building to sitcoms.. it's like everyone has a *** neighbor that is welcomed to barge in whenever they please.. even Campbell's Soup is in on forcing this agenda.. look I don't care who puts their business wherever they put it..(aside from kids and puppies) but leave me alone about it..keep it in your bedroom and quit trying to convince me it's normal.. just do your thing and shut the hell up..you don't need my approval anyway.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What about some people thinking they their special snowflake status are more important than someone's personal freedoms?

Latest posts

Top Bottom