Houston... We have a problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Nuke the entire site from orbit..."

I probably would've been down with that if the little guy had sprayed under my house.
Just move away for ten years or so, and it will be OK. Lived on my dad's mini-ranch in Western Co for a couple of years when I was a teen. Skunk started raiding the hen house early on, and dad left it a present of an egg full of strychnine. It causes severe convulsions, so that whole hen house was sprayed with eau de skunk. Hosed it down pretty good several times in the course of a few weeks, and the odor went away. Or maybe we got used to it. ;)

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather have Jack Russells. I grew up with the wiener dogs and loved them. Personally, I haven't seen any dog, pound for pound, that was meaner towards small furry critters than a JRT. It's a good thing they're mostly under 30 pounds. If they were the size of Rottweilers and had thumbs they'd rule the world.

But the ears on those Corgis...

I swear my little female can hear sound that hasn't been made yet.
This is my Jack mix. He gets squirrels and mice. Thankfully he hasn’t got ahold of a skunk yet. My boxer/Rottweiler did and was horrible. He ran in and rubbed on the furniture. Almost never got rid of the smell. Smelled like a deadly chemical. Finally found an enzyme spray to use on the dog and house.

Attachments

• 6E82A02F-206B-4EB0-903D-7BC4C72CF8CD.jpeg
    6E82A02F-206B-4EB0-903D-7BC4C72CF8CD.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our corner is a favorite drop point for shitheads dumping dogs.

90+% of the dogs, D-i-L rehomes. The others, we have no choice but to dispatch.
I would rather dispatch the worthless shitheads that dumb dogs. Alas, the Sheriff has suggested not doing it, though he agrees we should.

Put a cam on corner and got a few pics. Sheriff took it from there.

Haven't had a dog dumped since July. ???
See, here's the solution. You dump a dog, we send you back a skunk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom