How are your savings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the amount you have saved gone up or down since 2020?

• Up

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Down

Votes: 27 37.5%

• Total voters

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you don’t live far from me. I tend to like your attitude and most of what you post, so maybe it’s fate! Do you still need that shower grab rail job looked at? Haha

In all seriousness though I’m just kidding around and not looking for money from people. Wife and I are doing “ok” and god willing plan to better as we keep moving forward.

My father happens to be one of y’all boomers who climbed the company ladder, invests wisely, saves, pays off everything he owns, excellent retirement/pension coming his way when he retires in 2 years. Etc. The man taught me a lot about work ethic.

We grew up broke as hell though… he didn’t start making the big bucks till after us kids moved out. I have 2 siblings, but when he passes away there should be a sizable inheritance.
I do, and I'll cook you a steak dinner. Do you prefer Tenderloin or Rib-eye lol. Maybe I can talk @THAT Gurl into a batch of cookies for ya and cook her a steak also.
I'm broke and unemployed, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. lol

Last edited:

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do, and I'll cook you a steak dinner. Do you prefer Tenderloin or Rib-eye lol. Maybe I can talk @THAT Gurl into a batch of cookies for ya and cook her a steak also.
Remember, I'm broke and unemployed, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. lol
Sounds like I need to make some room in my schedule for ya!

Tenderloin vs ribeye is a tough call and I definitely enjoy both. Although personally I’d give the edge to a properly cooked tenderloin. Cut about 2” thick and pulled off the heat at 120-125deg range. Mmmm! Homemade cookies are always a welcome addition also.

I’m about to get some shuteye but I’ll PM ya about swinging by to look at your project. Broke unemployed people are my favorite clients! Haha

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broke unemployed people are my favorite clients! Haha
Between you and I and the WWW, I aint broke LOL
Id actually rather pay ya than be on my feet long enough to make a steak dinner for 4.
I mean I'd love to, and I love to grill, but that's more work than I can handle these days because I go all out, I dont cut corners with that kind of meal.
maybe one day I can do that.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I dream that? Pretty sure I didnt.
He worked at the capitol then.

Yep. He worked up there for almost 30 years. Hell I dunno -- I didn't go near the place. Lol Didn't he do a deal with you in the parking lot once?? Maybe that's when he was over there?? I have no idea ... Oh well who gives a flying ****?? Water under the bridge and all that ****. What kind of cookies do I need to bake?? I gave pstmaster's cookies away to the kids at Grumpy's job cuz I was too stove up to get out last week but I can probably drop some off ... Brownies would be better or lemon bars ...(translation: easier cuz I don't have to stand in the kitchen quite as much #hint hint).

Latest posts

Top Bottom