how bout them pokes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very humiliating, I cant imagine Stoops dropping Venebles, somebody needs a pink slip. We pay those coaches WAY too much money for this ****.

D-fense is not alone, when a walk-on is considered your best running back at a school as highly clouted as OU, obviously something is wrong.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing we know for sure is that neither LSU nor Bama can score well on each other. It would be interesting to see if OSU could score on LSU. If the championship game is a LSU vs. Bama rematch, I have more interesting things to do than fall asleep in front of the TV.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you compare schedules, I dont see how OSU "deserves" it more. Both have one loss. OSU came to an unranked team they were favored to beat by 4 plus touchdowns. Alabama lost to a team ranked number 1 who also beat 3 top 5 teams throughout the season. So exactly what FACTS or STATS are you using that leads you to believe OSU "deserves" it?

because we already know the results of LSU vs bama....because by stats there is no reason not to pick OSU. A solid offense, leading the country in turn over margin, and conference champions.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing we know for sure is that neither LSU nor Bama can score well on each other. It would be interesting to see if OSU could score on LSU. If the championship game is a LSU vs. Bama rematch, I have more interesting things to do than fall asleep in front of the TV.

Im pretty sure the idea behind a National Championship game is to crown the best team in College football. Not to crown the most exciting team. If that were the case Oregon vs. Boise would probably get my vote.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Everyone got their answer if LSU could stop a spread when they played Arkansas.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you compare schedules, I dont see how OSU "deserves" it more. Both have one loss. OSU came to an unranked team they were favored to beat by 4 plus touchdowns. Alabama lost to a team ranked number 1 who also beat 3 top 5 teams throughout the season. So exactly what FACTS or STATS are you using that leads you to believe OSU "deserves" it?

We will never know until we see it happen. The SEC is untested imho. Alabama had their shot AT HOME. They lost. So what if Bama and LSU play again, LSU loses, how is it fair that LSU will wont get a another shot then at Bama? We need more big conferences playing each other during the season. LSU's only good win is Oregon. Bama hasnt played anyone tough but LSU and lost. OSU must lose to LSU for me to just concede dominance to SEC when to me they havent played as many top teams as the big 12.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will never know until we see it happen. The SEC is untested imho. Alabama had their shot AT HOME. They lost. So what if Bama and LSU play again, LSU loses, how is it fair that LSU will wont get a another shot then at Bama? We need more big conferences playing each other during the season. LSU's only good win is Oregon. Bama hasnt played anyone tough but LSU and lost. OSU must lose to LSU for me to just concede dominance to SEC when to me they havent played as many top teams as the big 12.

Sort of well said. Not a big football fan here, but to me if two teams have already played this year, it is pointless to have them play again. It would be better to have two that have not played each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom