How long until the government collapse??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how long will it take for the U.S. government to collaspe from it's size and debt??

• 3 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 7 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 15 years

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • never

Votes: 57 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Serious Question:

China does own not a few US Treasury Bills and Bonds. In addition they also have lots of US currency.

Re: the notes. What would happen if the US Government just told 'em to pack sand?

Re: the currency - so what - they have to use it to buy US goods or the goods of other countries that will take US currency in exchange for their goods. Either way we will eventually get it back and if not who cares?

Remember when the Chinese made a statement about revaluing the Yuan? That would hurt their holdings of US T-Bills and Bonds.

There's an old saying that quite possibly rings true here (paraphrased because I don't feel like looking it up): borrow a million dollars from the bank, and the bank owns you; borrow a billion dollars from the bank, and you own the bank.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember when the Chinese made a statement about revaluing the Yuan? That would hurt their holdings of US T-Bills and Bonds.

There's an old saying that quite possibly rings true here (paraphrased because I don't feel like looking it up): borrow a million dollars from the bank, and the bank owns you; borrow a billion dollars from the bank, and you own the bank.

Truth!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
45 minutes or so.

Come on now it is at least 60-120 min out.

No, wait! I have faith in all of you..

Never.

She may not be what we know today but I for one will NEVER let our Republic go. We are the government. Please never forget that.

Semper Fi........

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are the government.
We are here to help you.

All thread participants please prepare to take an all expense paid educational trip paid for by your friendly government. You will be returning to your homes at a time to be determined.

You will be leaving on your trip - NOW!

Latest posts

Top Bottom