How long until the government collapse??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how long will it take for the U.S. government to collaspe from it's size and debt??

• 3 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 7 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 15 years

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • never

Votes: 57 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cta8000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
after reading the comments, I think every revolution has proven violent. Those in power will not go let it go quietly or without resistance. Change, especailly big changes don't come easy. I also agree that it may be a futile point because China already partially dictates our fiscal policy...if things don't change and soon we may become the united states of china!?! WTF!?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have included a vote for "When China wants to call our debt"

Serious Question:

China does own not a few US Treasury Bills and Bonds. In addition they also have lots of US currency.

Re: the notes. What would happen if the US Government just told 'em to pack sand?

Re: the currency - so what - they have to use it to buy US goods or the goods of other countries that will take US currency in exchange for their goods. Either way we will eventually get it back and if not who cares?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a call from my friend Bob Sacamano. He's in DC on business.

Apparently the government collapsed quite some time ago, we've just been too busy talking on the internet about when it's going to collapse to notice. Hurry up and have some fun before they bring in a new one.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have given this a lot of thought. At times I think that we as a country are going to bit the big one. But then I step back and look at the really big picture. When England, and the others permitted us to sail off across the big pond and make our way in the new world. What the heck were they thinking? They were thinking what is it for us.

As the new world progressed they were still thinking what is in it for us? This became very evident when we had a few disagreements about taxation without representation etc. Then we actually had to make some purchases to get them off our land (Louisiana Purchase etc.) They still had an economical interest in the new world through commerce. (Tobacco etc.)

As the new world progresses we started spreading out ourselves and became the worlds protectors, and also started protecting those countries that once protected us. Now, the citizens of these countries also do business in the US on a daily, and those countries still depend on our commerce. The ties that are between the US and other countries are very deep.

That being said, in my opinion I feel that the US may look bad at times, she may stumble with some administrations, but I think our government will not collapse, because other nations, and the true US citizens will not permit this to happen.

I kid around a lot about red dawn, and yes I wonder like everyone else what if.

I may be naive and live in a dream world, but I still believe in a strong America.

And I still listen to Lynyrd Skinner for inspiration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom