How long until the government collapse??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how long will it take for the U.S. government to collaspe from it's size and debt??

• 3 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 7 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 15 years

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • never

Votes: 57 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have given this a lot of thought. At times I think that we as a country are going to bit the big one. But then I step back and look at the really big picture. When England, and the others permitted us to sail off across the big pond and make our way in the new world. What the heck were they thinking? They were thinking what is it for us.

As the new world progressed they were still thinking what is in it for us? This became very evident when we had a few disagreements about taxation without representation etc. Then we actually had to make some purchases to get them off our land (Louisiana Purchase etc.) They still had an economical interest in the new world through commerce. (Tobacco etc.)

As the new world progresses we started spreading out ourselves and became the worlds protectors, and also started protecting those countries that once protected us. Now, the citizens of these countries also do business in the US on a daily, and those countries still depend on our commerce. The ties that are between the US and other countries are very deep.

That being said, in my opinion I feel that the US may look bad at times, she may stumble with some administrations, but I think our government will not collapse, because other nations, and the true US citizens will not permit this to happen.

I kid around a lot about red dawn, and yes I wonder like everyone else what if.

I may be naive and live in a dream world, but I still believe in a strong America.

And I still listen to Lynyrd Skinner for inspiration.

Before she falls there will be Hell... We need to start looking toword the upcoming elections and vote anyone out of office that will not stand up for our views.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to laugh at those who constantly think about the downfall of society and the government. You can tell they are really looking for it to come. Sadly, many of them, due to their intelligence, will be the first ones to be eaten.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:ugh2: Dang JB ... that's just plain ol' creepy ... **shudder**

Don't sweat it BB, JB has forgotten that it is almost always the Lawyers, Teachers, Clergy and Local Officials that are the first to go to the gallows when the SHTF.:hot: Got to remove the old way of thinking to install a new order of thinking.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't sweat it BB, JB has forgotten that it is almost always the Lawyers, Teachers, Clergy and Local Officials that are the first to go to the gallows when the SHTF.:hot: Got to remove the old way of thinking to install a new order of thinking.

Well, all I've got to say is I know what he looks like ... and if I see him coming up MY driveway, well ... Let's just say after viewing that little ditty I am not sure any court in the land would hold me responsible for my actions ... :bigeye::contract::fallangel

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, all I've got to say is I know what he looks like ... and if I see him coming up MY driveway, well ... Let's just say after viewing that little ditty I am not sure any court in the land would hold me responsible for my actions ... :bigeye::contract::fallangel

Room 101 for the squid. BB, you're on my good list. There will be a place for you in my administartion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom