How many still have your first firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my first gun and my dad's first gun (same gun...grandpa gave to dad, dad gave to me). Also have the first gun my dad bought himself.
My dad has my grandpa's first and great grandpa's first, which will eventually come to me.
Grandpa still has the first he bought himself and I assume it'll also come my way in the end.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No and yes. My first .22 Marlin/Glenfield bolt action, I gave to my niece after refinishing the stock in a pretty pink color for her. My first Winchester pump shotgun, I gave to a nephew. My first 16 gauge single shot I gave to his brother.
So, at least they are still around if I need to see them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still have my H&R Topper M48 in .410 with a full choke that I bought with lawn mowing money at 11 years old from US Loan and Surplus in Ponca. It was used and sold for $17.50.
It was the only firearm I owned until in my mid 20's. Didn't need anything else because it killed every small game I wanted it to.
Still have my dads one and only gun. Winchester 1890 hex barrel pump .22rf. It's been at a couple ENS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom