How much do you spend on your habit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much is your monthly gun/ammo bill?

• $0-100

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • $100-200

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • $200-300

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • $300-400

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • $400-500

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • $500+

Votes: 21 25.3%

• Total voters

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to buy a gun every 2-3 month's, bulk ammo every 2-3 month... between

Was saving fo the new dillon 650 with about 3-4 different reloading sizes, get the other I dont shoot much later

Then......the accident......Yep, my boat got ethanolized, melted ..Every rubber hose inside the motor, secondary fuel pump, injectors ,it was time to change the impellar anyway

Took most of my stash, rebuilding is gonna be about twice as much time and $$$$

They OKed me at the plasma center, I can get like $365 a month.... ( 3 days a week, about an hour a day, not bad )

I sure hope they catch those zammiches that ethanolized my poor boat, thats just wrong.... ;)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It varies hugely, though I don't go shooting nearly as much as I used to. In past years, I'd hit the range 2-3 times a month; now, I'm lucky if it's 2-3 times a year. So that helps with the ammo expenses. I've also reduced my collection by about two-thirds, as I felt it was silly to own a firearm that never makes it to the range. That's just MY opinion, so you hoarders can keep your panties from getting wadded up :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this:

No more than your typical heroin attic. I am basing this solely on percentage of income.

Then I saw this:

It varies, but I spent >$60k in September (most with Hoov). That was an unusual month.

Did this:

and thought to myself, THANK GOD!! This:

I was starting to think, I might have a problem. Then I saw this and realized, not yet.

I'm good ... :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom