How Obama Won(stole) the Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I calls 'em like I sees 'em. A troll is as a troll does....

It truly doesnt matter if JB disagrees with your politics. There are several Democrats that enjoy shooting. I always see JB getting attacked. He has the right to his opinion, however I personally believe he just stirs the pot to see who takes the low hanging fruit. Someone has to do it to spur good debate and conversation.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to Dukester on a job well done.

Where are you getting this information from? I believe there is some truth to it. However I think the bigger reason is because Minorities group together and vote as one single unit for the most part. The rest of us are divided.

I can't F$#@!ing believe I just read this on OSA...

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It truly doesnt matter if JB disagrees with your politics. There are several Democrats that enjoy shooting. I always see JB getting attacked. He has the right to his opinion, however I personally believe he just stirs the pot to see who takes the low hanging fruit. Someone has to do it to spur good debate and conversation.

Having an opinion and debating is one thing. I can deal with that. I have seen his posts on quite a few threads and that is not what he was doing at all. I wasn't really talking about his politics as much as the fact that he is an $%#@%. He's just putting stuff on here to get a rise. I realize that for most dems that insulting people lies and sarcasm is what debating is, the rest of us really don't care for it. He's a troll, pure and simple.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I admit at first JB bothered me. Then I started to see a pattern. I believe he gets a rise, and enjoys the conversation.

Having an opinion and debating is one thing. I can deal with that. I have seen his posts on quite a few threads and that is not what he was doing at all. I wasn't really talking about his politics as much as the fact that he is an $%#@%. He's just putting stuff on here to get a rise. I realize that for most dems that insulting people lies and sarcasm is what debating is, the rest of us really don't care for it. He's a troll, pure and simple.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not trolling to **** on WND nutjob threads. If it was a serious discussion about reasonable conservative viewpoints, then it would be trolling. Joke threads should be treated like joke threads.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like most have said, its because its unsubstantiated. For instance for #11 if you use old census data then your numbers would obviously be off. People dont fact check they just wad their panties up.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
...he is an $%#@%..... He's a troll, pure and simple.

Easy Buddy, might wanna pull the jake brakes on this one. I hate throwing out the word newb, but in this case, may wanna stick around a while longer before throwing the unjustified insults around.

Ask yourself this:

What have I done to benefit this community (OSA)?

Get back to us on that soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom