How Obama Won(stole) the Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No need to steal an election when you simply take advantage of your opponent's ignorance. Well, that and withholding information critical to the voting decision with the aid of the media. :(

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having an opinion and debating is one thing. I can deal with that. I have seen his posts on quite a few threads and that is not what he was doing at all. I wasn't really talking about his politics as much as the fact that he is an $%#@%. He's just putting stuff on here to get a rise. I realize that for most dems that insulting people lies and sarcasm is what debating is, the rest of us really don't care for it. He's a troll, pure and simple.

So you don't care for it, but you do it in multiple posts...

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB is such a troll. Why would such a lib even look at a forum like this one? Surely there is one about feminine hygiene products out there that would be of more interest to him.

If you have a problem with another member then send him a PM. But DO NOT take it public. If you can't solve it through PM's, then talk to a mod.

But personal attacks will not be tolerated

Conversation over

Continue on

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seriously? i thought this was a gun board and not a board for the GOP. Just because you clearly disagree with his politics (and the fact that his guy won), why should he leave if he loves guns.

You've been here all of many three months and you've decided you know what is best for this community.
lol. There is days I wonder. I had a newer member ask me one time if some of the guys on here were even into guns. lol It seems like a political thread will go 10 pages, but most gun threads die after about 1 1/2. Ok, carry on everyone.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you have a problem with another member then send him a PM. But DO NOT take it public. If you can't solve it through PM's, then talk to a mod.

But personal attacks will not be tolerated

Conversation over

Continue on

Dang, JBs minions were about to come to his rescue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom