How Obama Won(stole) the Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It don't matter if or how he stole the election anyway.

Did you see his press conference today? He had one single question of substance. And he basically spent an hour saying that Benghazi is under investigation sooo...I can't comment. And the General Petraeus thing is under investigation sooo..I can't comment. One reporter gal actually creamed her panties I think. Meanwhile tomorrow the Benghazi hearings are starting and Hillary is unavailable because she had an emergency wine tasting trip in Australia.

Did you see what was going on in Europe today? Hint: Batons and bruises; tear gas and watery eyes; rubber bullets and more really painful bruises.

Did you see what was going on in the mideast today? Israel was killing terrorists with F-16s across their border. There's a 50/50 shot that they will be actually in a real shooting war day after tomorrow. I give us about 3 years before our cities are burning if the mideast isn't transformed into a sea of glass first. Like I said, it don't matter...

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you cut/paste this mountain of text from? It looks like something from The Onion or Mad Mag.

The first line says from The Election Protection Coalition.
I have no idea and am not tempted to find out how legitimate they are. Some of those allegations ahve been posted other places. easy enough to Google if you've a mind to.

I have no doubt the process has problems. whether they are actual problems or manipulations, I believe they do need to be addressed.
In my personal opinion, we need to get away from the winner takes all electoral college that is practiced by most states and apportion the delegates according to the actual vote. I think there are currently 3 states that do this (again Google it).
My best thought on the subject falls back to Billy Graham. I think he is pretty much respected for adhering to his personal values. I think Paul Harvey told the anecdote something like this (Google): Billy Graham would not ride in and elevator alone with a woman (besides his wife) anytime he met with a woman in his office alone the door remained open "To avoid any perception of impropriety".

Although I may not agree with his religious beliefs, I would never question his sincerity or integrity.

May be we do need the UN to monitor our polling places.

What the heck it couldn't be any worse than talking to tech support sections.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Petraeus thing is a carefully orchestrated way to distract from Benghazi.
They knew about this before the election.
Diane Finestine in charge of the investigation!! LOL, what a bunch of bull hockey.

Can we spell COVER UP!

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Petraeus thing is a carefully orchestrated way to distract from Benghazi.
They knew about this before the election.
Diane Finestine in charge of the investigation!! LOL, what a bunch of bull hockey.

Can we spell COVER UP!

Dennis, dont you consider it when the 4 Americans died that they knew they were in harms way when they took the job?

Soldiers die all the time which is very sad. They risk their lives for freedom, and thats very noble; but they choose to, they know the risk.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, the machines switching Romney votes to Obama in several states is fact. The election officials confirmed it and took the machines out of service as soon as someone reported them. No one knows how many votes were switched before a voter would catch and report it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, the machines switching Romney votes to Obama in several states is fact. The election officials confirmed it and took the machines out of service as soon as someone reported them. No one knows how many votes were switched before a voter would catch and report it.

Call Jesse Ventura.

Latest posts

Top Bottom