How Obama Won(stole) the Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but there is a video posted on facebook that is unaltered and it shows the computer selecting romney when the voter pressed the obama space. He took the cellphone vid showing him pressing the screen looking for the field where obama would be selected and it was a very tiny section, everywhere else selected romney. It does go both ways. I will agree that 99% is ridiculous. The story I read showed 100% 'bama
Yes, it does go both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member for a while now and have left in the past due to all the drama. 9/10 threads on politics usually result to name calling and trash talk just because two people share different views.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but there is a video posted on facebook that is unaltered and it shows the computer selecting romney when the voter pressed the obama space. He took the cellphone vid showing him pressing the screen looking for the field where obama would be selected and it was a very tiny section, everywhere else selected romney. It does go both ways. I will agree that 99% is ridiculous. The story I read showed 100% 'bama

That one was proven to be a fake over a week ago. You can even see the screen flicker when it cuts in and out of frames.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has everbody forgotten that George Soros counted the votes in Spain? Why should George Soros be allowed to count the votes from an American election in Spain? Why isn't the MSM talking about it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom