How should we control more people?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The US government needs more control, what does OSA have to say?

The purpose of our unique Constitutional Government is not to control people. In fact (even in prison) it is impossible to control everyone even with fear, coercion, indoctrination or incentives because humans are manifested with free will, and worse, they are imbued with creativity, ingenuity, logic, memory and the ability to communicate ideas and plans for good or evil.

Long ago, our patriot forefathers chose to form a consensual form of government to provide the advantages needed to exist in a world divided and held by other governments that actively competed for land, natural resources, and strategic geography. Government under these conditions was and is a necessity, and not an irrational concession for individuals seeking to live in freedom.

Our government exists to protect the freedom of our citizens, but more importantly it serves to fill those needs that individual citizens can only provide for as an organized entity empowered to execute and direct government functions, legislate laws, and judicially review laws and government actions and rulings of lower courts as to their compliance with the US Constitution.

Concessions imposed on our citizens are rationally based on the principles that only an organized government can provide: common defense, negotiate foreign treaties and trade agreements; immigration control; establish legal rights, freedoms, privileges and duties of citizens; solve problems and grievances between states; establish a common currency, provide regulations that impose order in transportation, commerce, communications, use of natural resources, security and exchange regulations, taxation, and (during the last century) provide Social Security and Medicare (originally for those whom worked and paid into them). However, the size, reach and complexity of our government has unarguably and unforgivably extended beyond the limits and intended controls authorized by the Constitution.

The concept of government control over our citizens is antagonistic and contrary to the purpose for which the government was established. Government Control of citizens implies forced compliance with the government’s demands and for control to be effective it must eliminate the possibility for citizens not to comply. Our laws and regulations are intended to establish rational rules and limitations with which citizens should interact and consequences (not control) for non-compliance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
V žádném případě!
That's "No way!" for my non Czech speaking friends lol :)
Thought that's what you said, had to have the better half translate. She says, Peklo ne, nikdy nechat potkana jíst sýr!. And a few other choice words like Do prdele ne! I'll leave out.

And no, we the people control the government actually, and its time to remind them of that fact.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thought that's what you said, had to have the better half translate. She says, Peklo ne, nikdy nechat potkana jíst sýr!. And a few other choice words like Do prdele ne! I'll leave out.

And no, we the people control the government actually, and its time to remind them of that fact.

Ha! I recognize Hell No and rat eat cheese but not sure about the rest of that phrase lol. Do prdele ne is fitting here :)

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I think WE the PEOPLE NEED BIGGER GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they might actually have something real to ban, like the Mini-gun, A-10's 20mm nose cannon, you know just for hunting.....commies and traitors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom