Hypocrites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it ironic that the political party that wants smaller government and less government interference in their lives fights so hard to have the government regulate the lives of others.

The Republican party is a freaking joke.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the republican party claims to be in favor of smaller government, but look how it exploded under dubya...
once we gave the government authority to sanction and endorse marriages, we gave government authority to define marriage. i believe the state should butt out all together, and leave marriage to the people deciding to make that commitment.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it ironic that the political party that wants smaller government and less government interference in their lives fights so hard to have the government regulate the lives of others.

The Republican party is a freaking joke.

and that's why you will likely see another Democrat in the White House AFTER Obama with the right scratching their heads again...

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are no political parties anymore. Picking one is picking all of them. It's the voting publics fault, and it has been cultivated by not only the ever politically lined media (all of the above), the internet, and the hoards of social media rumor mills around the net. We continually vote in far right/left political douchers, who constantly argue their sides, giving zero headway to opposing ideas. Take Rand Paul for instance. Other than "Ron Pauls kid", most had no idea who he was before his CSPAN filibuster... Even before he concluded his speech, how many quoted pictures of him were floating around facebook/twitter/forums? And how many people started talking about "We need this guy in office" by the next day or two? All because they heard a single (or a few) thing(s) he said. Same can be said for Marco Rubio, Jerseys Christie, ect... And how many times do we immediately stop listening when someone with different political beliefs starts talking? It's because we are a nation of idiotic sheeple. We'd honestly have better political results electing by raffle.

Politics used to get **** done because we didn't choose politicians based on one sentence they said in some random ass speech... We used to know who we were voting for. We knew their backgrounds, not just a voting history. We knew their true feelings on the issues, not just some party line standardized answer their campaign manager fed them before the debate. And we had politicians that would say what they felt, not what would get them votes. What we're left with now? Names and quotes. We will continue to lose, as a country, as long as we vote in these ideological extremists in lieu of conservative and liberal moderates who knew how to get that **** done. I know it's sounds evil, "You want some softy moderate to represent you?!?"... No, I want someone who can get **** done. Instead of picking the one person, that said that one thing, that one day you saw the quote somewhere online... Think to yourself not "Who's going to be best for me?" and think "Who's going to be best for this country?"

Flame suit on.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are no political parties anymore. Picking one is picking all of them. It's the voting publics fault, and it has been cultivated by not only the ever politically lined media (all of the above), the internet, and the hoards of social media rumor mills around the net. We continually vote in far right/left political douchers, who constantly argue their sides, giving zero headway to opposing ideas. Take Rand Paul for instance. Other than "Ron Pauls kid", most had no idea who he was before his CSPAN filibuster... Even before he concluded his speech, how many quoted pictures of him were floating around facebook/twitter/forums? And how many people started talking about "We need this guy in office" by the next day or two? All because they heard a single (or a few) thing(s) he said. Same can be said for Marco Rubio, Jerseys Christie, ect... And how many times do we immediately stop listening when someone with different political beliefs starts talking? It's because we are a nation of idiotic sheeple. We'd honestly have better political results electing by raffle.

Politics used to get **** done because we didn't choose politicians based on one sentence they said in some random ass speech... We used to know who we were voting for. We knew their backgrounds, not just a voting history. We knew their true feelings on the issues, not just some party line standardized answer their campaign manager fed them before the debate. And we had politicians that would say what they felt, not what would get them votes. What we're left with now? Names and quotes. We will continue to lose, as a country, as long as we vote in these ideological extremists in lieu of conservative and liberal moderates who knew how to get that **** done. I know it's sounds evil, "You want some softy moderate to represent you?!?"... No, I want someone who can get **** done. Instead of picking the one person, that said that one thing, that one day you saw the quote somewhere online... Think to yourself not "Who's going to be best for me?" and think "Who's going to be best for this country?"

Flame suit on.

Well said!!!

I should note that I am highly amused by all the GOP is dead BS. It has been said over and over again about both main parties, and both still win elections. The party holding the WH still changes mostly every 8 years unless whom ever holding it is a total screwup, then it changes after 4. It will continue that way until a strong enough 3rd party forces a change.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to watch something interesting watch this. It is long but has some interesting information from some credible people. [URL="http://http://www.mrctv.org/videos/agenda-grinding-america-down-full-movie[/URL]

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All political parties and mindsets are full of hypocrites.

Conservatives say: "Criminalizing marijuana? Where do I sign? We need this to keep drugs out of the hands of children! Gun control? That's idiotic, criminals don't obey laws! This will do nothing to keep guns off the streets!"

Liberals say: "War on Drugs? That's idiotic, this will do nothing to keep drugs off the streets!" Gun control? Where do I sign? We need this to keep guns out of the hands of criminals!"

Being a libertarian, I'm all: "Dude, if you want drugs, sex, guns, and booze, go nuts, just don't blow bong hits in my face if I didn't ask you to and don't shoot me if I didn't deserve it."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom