Hypocrites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because companies(some), have placed the burden of healthcare on the government. The companies broke the traditional bond with employees and forced the government to act.

You can thank the large corporations for skirting the system and bringing this health care burden on the smaller company that rely on American labor.

BTW, im full of bs answers today.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Republican's arent the only joke. And they arent the biggest joke. The democrats are way worse than the republicans trust me. Just look at what they are trying yi to do to our rights.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually all the media wants to quote them on is social issues. They can give a 45 minute speech on the economy and smaller government with 1 minute on social issues and guess what gets quoted. And the GOP is not fighting civil rights, never have and never will. In fact they have mostly led the fight for civil rights. They are fighting against government over reach and the forcing of left wing ideals on everybody else.

Bullhockey! The GOP has been fighting giving equal rights to gays for decades. How are they fighting left wing ideals, by forcing their perception of Christian values on the American people?

The GOP is dead with little hope for resurrection without flushing the old turds from the party. This isn't the 1950's where the people that scare us hide in closets. They're out in the open and want what is due them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bullhockey! The GOP has been fighting giving equal rights to gays for decades. How are they fighting left wing ideals, by forcing their perception of Christian values on the American people?

The GOP is dead with little hope for resurrection without flushing the old turds from the party. This isn't the 1950's where the people that scare us hide in closets. They're out in the open and want what is due them.

That's a good thing. Transparency, and freedom. I just wish folks would quit trying to force ANY agenda via government force. Gays in the Scouts, diversity in the workplace, freedom of speech (even hate speech), mandated health care, how big your Coke is, what you can smoke, where you can smoke, what you can drive, with a seatbelt, of course, how you must house criminals, what you must teach children, and BTW, we'll confiscate your earnings to pay for it all.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a good thing. Transparency, and freedom. I just wish folks would quit trying to force ANY agenda via government force. Gays in the Scouts, diversity in the workplace, freedom of speech (even hate speech), mandated health care, how big your Coke is, what you can smoke, where you can smoke, what you can drive, with a seatbelt, of course, how you must house criminals, what you must teach children, and BTW, we'll confiscate your earnings to pay for it all.

"Where you can smoke laws" are there because smokers and selfish douchebags. They smoke around non smokers. They smoke around other people's children. I seen a douche last week at the zoo. He was holding a new born baby smoking at the gate of the petting zoo. There was no way in or without a coming into contact with smoke. Mind you, the zoo is smoke free. It is illegal to smoke within 25 feet of an entryway. Entryway does not mean door either. If there is a single path to enter a building the entire path is the entryway.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, I am not a smoker. I was raised in a time when it was accepted practice to smoke inside buildings, in cars, in your own house with (gasp) children present.

If you want your building to be smoke free, so be it. Doesn't mean the government should decide where or what you should smoke.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All political parties and mindsets are full of hypocrites.

Conservatives say: "Criminalizing marijuana? Where do I sign? We need this to keep drugs out of the hands of children! Gun control? That's idiotic, criminals don't obey laws! This will do nothing to keep guns off the streets!"

Liberals say: "War on Drugs? That's idiotic, this will do nothing to keep drugs off the streets!" Gun control? Where do I sign? We need this to keep guns out of the hands of criminals!"

Being a libertarian, I'm all: "Dude, if you want drugs, sex, guns, and booze, go nuts, just don't blow bong hits in my face if I didn't ask you to and don't shoot me if I didn't deserve it."

Do you know how to create a libertarian? Just take a conservative and remove all common sense. And remember, never get between a libertarian and his hookers and blow.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know how to create a libertarian? Just take a conservative and remove all common sense. And remember, never get between a libertarian and his hookers and blow.

Never partaken of either...so its common sense to restrict the marriage options of a free populace? It is common sense to continue a drug war which fosters criminality, fills up jails, costs billions of dollars, and creates drug cartels?

Doesn't sound like common sense to me hotshot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom