I’m about to be arrested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They call it line maintance but for the most part i bet they are replacing something that got damaged in a storm and the temp it back together and now they going back to make it perm.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You can check anyone's record and past legal information with

www.oscn.net

Search court dockets and type in your name as it is on your DL or state ID and you can see everything within all counties if you wish.

Used to use this to get history on renters and current info if they ran.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I concur, report it. I reported an obvious scam. I had collected a bit of evidence. Reported to Sheriff. He was all over it. His M-i-L was scammed out of $13k. He didn't recover the $$$, but she doesn't get robo calls.

I used to ignore any number that wasn't in my contacts. With Wif's illness, too many Dr calls and I have to answer, now.

Many of the calls, I mess with them. Have been called racist and hung up on, many times. Those with strong accents are my favorites to insult.

The biggest problem, the more calls I answer, the more I receive. Confirmed active numbers sell for more.

Wif's number is 1 digit from mine. She will get an unknown number call. Seconds later, I get a call from same number.

I have received scam calls from my number and from Wif's number to my phone.

Most fun is answering a call and thick accent says, "this is Bob calling about"
I interrupt, "Bob? sounds like Habib."

Obviously irritated, they continue.

I interrupt, again, "can you get someone that speaks ENGLISH, I don't understand Habib."

Very Obviously irritated, they continue their script.

I interrupt, with a question about their product. Their demeanor gets friendlier, as they eagerly want to answer my most important question.

"Do you prefer camels or goats? Is the smell offensive or they don't object?"

Normal response is a string of expletives, yelling racist and phone disconnects.

One time, I received an immediate call back, from the number. "Hello, this is James, Bob's supervisor. He was very rude and I would like to help."

"Yes, he was rude. I asked a simple question and yelled, then hung up."

"Please Sir, let me help."

"Do you prefer sex with camels or goats?"

"You racist MF!" and a dead phone.

That number called Wif's phone. I answered, "is this Habib?"
Expletive and immediate disconnect.

I managed to keep a Medicare salesman on the phone for 45 minutes. Told them to mail me a ton of information. Finally, asked where they got my number. Told him I was 28 yo and didn't think I was eligible. He asked if I still wanted info mailed? Of course I did. What a maroon.

Call them Benchod, or Bumchod. Anyone that knows Hindi will be offended and hang up. You can Google what they translate to.

Attachments

• IMG_2869_png-2782083.jpeg
    IMG_2869_png-2782083.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom