I am in the doghouse it seems...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this followed me home tonight. While the wifey is ok with, she is not happy but it was to great of a deal to pass up.

AR-15 flat top
Double star lower
4lb aftermarket trigger (brand unknown)
DPMS Ti-Nitride BCG
DSC 1:9 NATO barrel
DPMS Panther grip
UTG hand guard rails
Uncle Mikes tactical bag
2 30r PMAGS
1 metal 30r mag
1 metal 5r mag

All in all I got a great deal on it, online research leads me to think it has about $1100 in parts in it. I plan on changing out the DPMS grip to a Hogue grip, Magpul over sized trigger guard, Magpul ATG2 for now.

Then up next will be some research for a scope. I really want to go with a Trijicon ACOG, but I may end up going with another Burris scope of a Nikon to keep the cost down some and the wife happy.

Here it is...

[Broken External Image]

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice find. And don't worry about the doghouse, eventually you will come to refer it as home like I do. Now the doghouse is the place that the Lab and wife sleeps.

Wait, that didn't sound right, damn I will be back "home" if the wife sees this.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Hogue laying around the shop, if you can wait, it is yours when I get home around April 5th or so. KurtM

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She will get over it soon enough. Always bring a new gun home after a dozen roses are delivered to her, and a fancy evening meal has been enjoyed.

It doesn't work for me, but might for somebody else.....at least my dog house has a little insulation.....:anyone:

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah the couch was not bad last night...lol

Went to H&H and they had a decent price on some goodies so I came home with a Nikon scope, rings and a Magpul stock. Just waiting on the new hogue grip, magpul verticle grip and trigger guard and the rifle will be done.

Going to head to H&H and shoot it today as well.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I actually already have a order enroute with the guard, magpul verticle grip and hogue grip.

Here it is with the new mods from last night, now to get the other stuff in and I will be done.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]