I am looking for a good, reliable, relatively inexpensive auto knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it's legal to carry them now. What are you fellas;(and gals), carrying? Who is a good supplier? What's a good price for one? I am just not willing to pay 500-600 for a knife.

Thanks.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get a nice Microtech Ultratech for $230 or so. They are the best IMO. I wouldn't really know though because my Scarab and 2-Ultratechs have never left the safe.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Support local businesses if you can. I've been needing to check out nighthawks shop.

If you want something super cheap, the Ganzo 7211 is very well made for the low low price. Chinese made but feel really good.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently sent in my benchmade 912 for warranty and a blade replacement, it has been a work knife for years, granted it was a assisted open knife but a good work knife, I've owned several benchmades over the years and never had a issue with them, come to find out this particular knife has been discontinued and no more replacement blades in stock, so instead they are giving me a $175 discount code to purchase a new knife, can't complain about their customer service after that, I think I'll be purchasing their CLA which is in their medium class autos

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one from Mark's (Nighthawk) a while back. He had a pretty good selection. I settled on a converted Buck 110. It's not the best for carry because it's a little heavy and doesn't have a clip, but it's cool and I like it. I've had a benchmade in the past that I really liked.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a benchmade cla 4300 and a benchmade mini presidio 5500 and I am happy with both.I bought them in Ardmore at Jerrys guns and paid $165.00 a piece.They will deal with you on the price.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made in USA Kershaw Launch series auto knives. Bought mine at sports world for around 100.00. I use mine for every day carry. Keeps an edge, didn't break the bank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom