I can't decide...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which boots are best for GED's model 649 "Bodyguard?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...which boots would look best on my stainless steel model 649 Bodyguard.

The laminated Silverblack boots...

[Broken External Image]

Or, the laminated Charcoal Ruby boots...

[Broken External Image]

As you may or may not recall, I had a similar thread about a set of boots for my 442-2 Centennial. Well, that little guy has been replaced with my long lost model 38 Airweight "Bodyguard" and I decided to go with the laminated Rosewoods on it over the bonded ivories. Actually, it was the business owner who talked me out of the ivories. She said if I planned on doing a lot of shooting, then the bonded ivories would eventually start to crack. The rosewoods would not.

Anyway...

What say you?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't really discern the color very well of the Silverblacks in that pic, but those are probably what I'd go with of the two. Nice color contrast with the gun.

But I'm a sucker for rosewood....

[Broken External Image]

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't really discern the color very well of the Silverblacks in that pic, but those are probably what I'd go with of the two. Nice color contrast with the gun.

But I'm a sucker for rosewood....

[Broken External Image]

I've got Rosewoods coming for my model 38 Airweight, blued Bodyguard. They should really contrast nicely with S&W's glossy blue finish. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom