I don't guess I'll go to the show.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going; if stuff is too high, I just won't buy it. Mostly looking for just small stuff, and maybe a youth shotgun or two for my kids. On top of that, not even Wal-Mart can provide me with the awesome amount of cart stumbling, Hoverround ankle biting, and breakfast burrito fart inhaling that you can get at this show. It's worth the sacrifice.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday at the south BA Wal-Mart were two gun guys stocking up to take ammo to the show... They were standing there with a wad of $100's. I had gone to get help so the employee helped me first. I was buying some of the cheap winchester 333rd packs for $9.97...

Both guys cleaned out anything that you might see at a gun show, they too admitted to having it on their table this weekend... I'll pass on this one since I didn't get my powdervalley needs ordered... No reason to go and get upset at stupid buyers and stupid dealers.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going; if stuff is too high, I just won't buy it. Mostly looking for just small stuff, and maybe a youth shotgun or two for my kids. On top of that, not even Wal-Mart can provide me with the awesome amount of cart stumbling, Hoverround ankle biting, and breakfast burrito fart inhaling that you can get at this show. It's worth the sacrifice.

"breakfast burrito fart inhaling"...I worked the Wannamacher for years. Had an 8 table endcap. You would not believe the number of drive by farts during the day. The bad part was they lingered and everyone that walked by looked at you as the culprit. :blush:

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun Tec in Bixby has some pretty decent ammo prices on 9mm and 5.56 btw... (and still had some in stock when I went by the other night).
Buddy told me the guy actually has some QUALITY AR's this last time he went in, including some Colt and Daniel Defense stuff. I can see his front door(kinda) from my driveway, and I've still never been in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom