I don't guess I'll go to the show.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been debating on going. I want to but i work tomorrow night. You think it will be worth going?

If you know what you are looking for and set your expectations right, it will be a great show. I always pick up peel-n-stick targets there in bulk. Usually I can find some deals on small parts I need, or better yet parts I can't find anywhere else. There will be a few deals to be hand on guns, but I still can't understand how 4-7 year old glocks pull so much money. Not like there are millions of them in the US...

You will have to look, but be sure to wear your steel toe boots so you don't get run over..

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so far the prices seem to be in the normal range.

+1. I walked around this afternoon and looked at ammo and AR prices. I wrote down some numbers, but forgot the notepad when I left. The ammo prices at a couple dealers' booths seemed fair, if a bit higher than at WalMart - no obvious price gouging, anyway. NIB AR's ranged from $750 to $1200 from what I saw, and there were a fair number of them on tables.

Latest posts

Top Bottom