I HATE EFFING THIEVES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when thieves hit a house in the daytime, it is almost always they know the habits of the residents and when the house will be unoccupied. If your VA appmt. is regular, someone knew that. Do you have any shady neighbors? Maybe someone at the VA is providing inside info to a group of thieves. The police might look for a connection to other vets who have been robbed while at appointments.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when thieves hit a house in the daytime, it is almost always they know the habits of the residents and when the house will be unoccupied. If your VA appmt. is regular, someone knew that. Do you have any shady neighbors? Maybe someone at the VA is providing inside info to a group of thieves. The police might look for a connection to other vets who have been robbed while at appointments.
its that or someone that knows him/them?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope something breaks hate lazy MF thieves. you got any guns left?
Me too! Yeah, they didn't get everything. Ill list them in a bit after the wife and kiddo get hone from work. Both work at hospitals and had to go in until someone could cover their shifts.
No alarm system?
Have one. Wife thought I had set it, and I thought she had done the same, neither of us ask the other until we got home.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Random Veterinary appointment for the fur kids. Luck for the shitbags that broke in, G&B would have torn them up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom