I like taking things apart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OOOHHH! that is bad.
did you see how it worked though that is the best thing about learning.

Is it just my computer that drops letters off and drops entire sentences,, be typing away and nothing there but a few random letters

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grandpa had us helping tearing Dozers, Scrapers,Tractors etc as early as 7 years old, helping and learning to rebuild the drives and engines in them. And he expected you to know how to do it yourself by 12 to 14 years old. That way he could keep on running them and not be in the shop.

I imagine, raised out on Farms, most learned how to tear apart and fix, had to, to survive.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I chuck that **** as far as I can throw. I dont want to die realizing Ive spent two straight weeks of my life pulling bullets.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I chuck that **** as far as I can throw. I dont want to die realizing Ive spent two straight weeks of my life pulling bullets.

Amen...

It just ain't worth the time. I don't even bother to pick up 9mm or .40 brass unless there is a crapton of it. It's just too cheap and I buy more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom