I met a Kevin today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
The bacon is sandwiched between the patty melt and the sour dough. :P
Actually it's not a patty melt since they're using sourdough bread and bacon. To be a real patty melt It should have rye bread, grilled onions and swiss cheese. Then again it's actually a Sourdough Jack according the JITB website. There, now I being your Kevin for today... :pms2:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually it's not a patty melt since they're using sourdough bread and bacon. To be a real patty melt It should have rye bread, grilled onions and swiss cheese. Then again it's actually a Sourdough Jack according the JITB website. There, now I being your Kevin for today... :pms2:
The Sourdough Jack has one patty and tomato, the Double patty melt on sourdough with bacon (their name) had two patties, no tomato and grilled onions and it tasted like melted swiss.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was she trained to do that, or just naturally watched out for her human?
___
No training at all which really shocked us when it started happening. The wife's dog will do it some times but she just starts whining a little. The Dalmatian would start staring at me and barking. Our Chihuahua would just wait until I hit the floor, lick my face, than pee on me. Weird dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom