I need help from the Edmond OSAers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOOHOO! Duke came home this morning. I left the garage door open this morning when I left the house. The wife said 15 min or so after I left there was some scratching at the garage door. She looked out and it was DUKE! Welcome home buddy!

Glad to hear it! Lost dogs make me very sad. It's very much good news Duke came home :)

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOOHOO! Duke came home this morning. I left the garage door open this morning when I left the house. The wife said 15 min or so after I left there was some scratching at the garage door. She looked out and it was DUKE! Welcome home buddy!

Hey that's great man. WAY COOL. Glad the knucklehead is back home. Now kick his a$$ for scaring me like that.....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Glad he made it home...............our two labs bolted Sunday night about 8pm when we let them out to take a whiz. Usually they take a couple a minutes and are ready come back inside. Went and called them and nothing. Waited for about an hour and still no return, so we split up and went looking for them. I found them about 2.5 miles away from the house still headed to who knows where, almost three hours later. They've never done that before, must have been something in the air this last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom