I need some legal help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well at court, my dad talked to the county property accessor, and found out that the wife already has alot of cases open on her for the same thing, and it looks like it will be resolved with us keeping the house without paying for it again.

Oh, and the husband that actually sold the mobile home to us, was in court today as well but this time it was for possession with intent to distribute a CDS.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well at court, my dad talked to the county property accessor, and found out that the wife already has alot of cases open on her for the same thing, and it looks like it will be resolved with us keeping the house without paying for it again.

Oh, and the husband that actually sold the mobile home to us, was in court today as well but this time it was for possession with intent to distribute a CDS.

What a lovely pair. Glad it looks like it will work out for him.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well got an update today, There is a $23,000 dollar lean on the mobile home, The husband and wife admitted to selling a property with a lean, saying that they are filing bankruptcy so not to worry, we talked to the bank that has the lean and they said that they have been looking for the mobile home for a couple years now. So it is alot of BS, and not sure what the outcome is going to be. We had another Deputy out tonight to file a report and press criminal charges, So tomorow the wife should be arrested tomorow while being served, since she has a warrant.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck. bankruptcy might absolve their debt to the bank, but it doesn't stop the bank from recovering their property. hope it works out...

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well got an update today, There is a $23,000 dollar lean on the mobile home, The husband and wife admitted to selling a property with a lean, saying that they are filing bankruptcy so not to worry, we talked to the bank that has the lean and they said that they have been looking for the mobile home for a couple years now. So it is alot of BS, and not sure what the outcome is going to be. We had another Deputy out tonight to file a report and press criminal charges, So tomorow the wife should be arrested tomorow while being served, since she has a warrant.

I don't know but it is setting on your land and you must give them permission to remove it form your land if I'm not mistaken . And any improvements you have made to it you maybe able to collect from the bank . Tell them you will sell them the right of way to there mobilehome
for some ungodly amount enough to buy more land and another home !

Latest posts

Top Bottom