• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy I need some tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lots of hate for the Facebook but their marketplace is a great place to find take-offs. The last full set of tires I bought were brand new take-offs and I got them for about half the price it would've cost at any tire retailer. If you don't have FB, I'll sniff around at lunchtime and see what I find.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice project. Making memories you will have. Did that with my youngest daughter when she was 14. We spent many hours together tearing down a 85 Chevy pickup all the way to the frame and building it back. I never seen a bigger smile than the day we finished her Corvette yellow pickup. She drove that truck for 5 years but then decided she wanted a SUV. Then she surprised me when her brother turned 16, she gave it to him. He drove it all thru high school until it got totaled when a vehicle pulled out in front of him. Got a nice Corvette yellow pickup bed trailer with chrome wheels and 60's on it sitting here now. I think about all the memories with both of them everytime I look at it.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lots of hate for the Facebook but their marketplace is a great place to find take-offs. The last full set of tires I bought were brand new take-offs and I got them for about half the price it would've cost at any tire retailer. If you don't have FB, I'll sniff around at lunchtime and see what I find.

I second this! I find better deals on the Facebook marketplace than just about anywhere.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Congratulations on the bronco, I’m glad you bought it. I was drooling over that last week and was even considering selling a gun or two to fund it. You stopped me from doing something crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom