I Need To Kill Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy lives down the road from me a few miles. The fence lines around all of his properties including his farm ground has been treated with Hyvarr twice in the last 20 years. You can see outside the fence around that angled pipe that was treated with Roundup, the difference between the two treatments.

That's some control right there!

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been fighting poison ivy from the land as I've been clearing it out. That is tough sht to kill. If it were me and I were doing it on a residential scale, Concrete footer as suggested above would be awesome. What I've done around my raised beds is lay three layers of cardboard and cover it with mulch. It's been weed free for going on the 3rd year now. In fact, the only area there I'm still getting poison ivy pop up is through one raised bed I didn't line the bottom with cardboard.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy lives down the road from me a few miles. The fence lines around all of his properties including his farm ground has been treated with Hyvarr twice in the last 20 years. You can see outside the fence around that angled pipe that was treated with Roundup, the difference between the two treatments.

Man that is tight. That is what I need. But it is so expensive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom