I promise this is real (and unprovoked)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickyrash

New to the site!
Reaction score
Those are some lucky kids. I still remember like it was yesterday when dad gave me my first gun. Congrats

hi,
even i like guns and even my wish is to work in military department but unfortunately i became a buisness man but some terroist are using guns to kill the innocent people and destroy the cities my kind requesting please avoid gun's material for terroist people so that we can keep safe our country............:urwelcome:
Antiterrorism

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't bash the English necessarily - our own IrieDiver hails from the motherland and I've gotten a few comments from British folks over on the hide for posting this Christmas list (yes, I'm that proud).

Here's a finished pic of both of them (mine is still without an optic :( Its hard to get something from ARFcom without having it sold out from under you apparently). His MBUS came in, and I picked up Sumo's old Grip Pod - I kind of like it actually. I'm very impressed with the MBUS sights - they are well worth the money (and then some).

(his is on the green rifle case)

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hi,
even i like guns and even my wish is to work in military department but unfortunately i became a buisness man but some terroist are using guns to kill the innocent people and destroy the cities my kind requesting please avoid gun's material for terroist people so that we can keep safe our country............:urwelcome:
Antiterrorism

Why don't you come on over to General Discussion and we can talk about this some more? And no, I will not put my guns away while we talk ...

EZBake's thread about his kid's Christmas wish list is not the place ... :twocents:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't bash the English necessarily - our own IrieDiver hails from the motherland and I've gotten a few comments from British folks over on the hide for posting this Christmas list (yes, I'm that proud).

Here's a finished pic of both of them (mine is still without an optic :( Its hard to get something from ARFcom without having it sold out from under you apparently). His MBUS came in, and I picked up Sumo's old Grip Pod (I kind of like it actually).

(his is on the green rifle case)

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

WOW!! Very, very nice!! :mosh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom