I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The research on the subject is nebulous and being exploited by the left.

Again, YG you are using the term "science" to justify social engineering. You have further appropriated the term "biology" for the same purpose. I fear that such assertions by the left are in the long term damaging to public respect for science. More worrisome is the harm done to people by hormones and gender reassignment surgery. Perhaps this is tolerable with adults but certainly it is child abuse when done on minors.

YG if I understand your perspective, it is that the mental problems of those with gender confusion are the result of societal discrimination. I believe you have it backwards. People who have difficulties in entering adulthood due to secondary sexual characteristic issues are being sold a bill of goods that reassigning their gender through drugs or surgery will make them happy.

I found the following overview enlightening:

You're wrong. Refute the biological evidence, or continue to demonstrate your ignorance. Your choice.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs ,if you want to be naive and believe lies that fine, if you want to be queer thats fine also,smoke weed good with me do want you want as long as your not hurting others.
The problem that I have is the media ,Hollywood and others that support this crap trying to force feed this down my throat and acting like those of us who refuse to believe that this abomination is normal. Are ignorant and full of hatred towards them. When the only ignorance that is being show is on the part of those that ignore hard tangible evidence , of the difference between a male and female.
Feelings really don't matter ,they are simply a emotional state of being that are subject to change. Not hard scientific fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom