I wactched Doomsday Preppers for he first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Fat Marauders take Tacoma. Ima thinking these guys are too obese to even roll. They say they are gonna take you and there is nothing you can do about it. Run about 85 feet and I think you'll be able to get away pretty easy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys focused on the wrong fella ... That guy is a non-event. He's gonna kill his girl and her baby, then get face (or lung) shot by some guy who's not willing to roll over for a fat dufus in home-made armor ... :rolleyes2:

The guy who took his family to Costa Rica ... THAT is where it was at last night. They need to do a whole series of shows on that fella and what he and the community he lives in are doing. Alas, it will never happen ... Why?? Because everyone's talking about the dufus with medical degree scratched out in crayon and the home-made body armor ... :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
watched about 3 or 4 minutes tonight and some neanderthal had read a book and watched a couple of TV shows and was going to do a C-section on his lady friend....if there was a way to contact him I would recommend at least 1 night in a Holiday Inn express...then suggest the pregnant girl, sneak out after dark and change her name....

I don't watch it, but that dude needs the green light on the C-section. Any chick that's dumb enough to go for that home surgery crap needs to be removed from the gene pool. Eugenics Basics 101. The kid'll no doubt perish, perhaps the surgeon could be talked into home-castration to prevent any more tragedies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't watch it, but that dude needs the green light on the C-section. Any chick that's dumb enough to go for that home surgery crap needs to be removed from the gene pool. Eugenics Basics 101. The kid'll no doubt perish, perhaps the surgeon could be talked into home-castration to prevent any more tragedies.

No kidding. I cringed through the entire segment. WTF is wrong with people?!?!?

I wondered what problems she had had before because she didn't have a c-section scar so they obviously got things worked out and she had vaginal deliveries. Seems the two of them would be better served studying those techniques ... and practicing a lot of birth control ... :nolike:

GC's always saying he wants to take this "tactical" first aid class and that "tactical" first aid class so he can sew me up if something happens to me. I keep telling him he ain't coming anywhere near me with a needle and thread ... for several reasons ... First, he has no idea that alcohol does not a sterile environment create, no matter how many times I've told him that. Second, he has no concept of anatomy and the "layers" of the human body (or any body really) ... You don't just sew up the top and call it good ... Third, if there are no antibiotics available, most folks are gonna be better served leaving a wound open to heal on it's own. Sure, you will wind up with a nasty-arsed scar but that's better than an oozing cesspool of a wound that causes a systemic infection, septis and eventually kills you ... Slowly and painfully ... :(

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm setting up shop on the corner. My sign will say "Free C-sections, need practice!". Then tomorrow I'm going to Home Depot and will buy roofing tar and ceramic tiles to make my own body armor.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an article about the Marauder Guy ...

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/11/08/2880656/national-geographics-doomsday.html

From the article:

“Some of my family think I’m nuts,” Smith says. His mother, whom he affectionately calls a “hippie,” hung a peace flag on the couple’s shed on Independence Day. Spartan Survival is not a political group, Smith says. Contrary to expectations, he says he is pro-government and a supporter of President Barack Obama.

That boy is touched ... :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom