I want congress TERM LIMITS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should congress have term limits

• YES

• NO

• I DONT KNOW

• WHO CARES

Results are only viewable after voting.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an even better idea...

1690583730918.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When wishing for term limits, remember that a bill for term limits was passed back in the early '90's and was signed into law.

However, the Supreme Court determined the law to be unconstitutional because enforcing term limits would take away the free speech of the voters that would want to continue electing said politicians.

Even if term limits were to be enacted into law again, I'm not sure that even the current SCOTUS makeup would rule it constitutional.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or easier. ALL elected positions NEED TERM LIMITS. PERIOD

And I would vote PELOSI for POTUS is she did one thing. Make that happen...

Congress does more damage as the years go by.

I have never, in my entire life, wanted anything that badly. Nothing is worth that.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When wishing for term limits, remember that a bill for term limits was passed back in the early '90's and was signed into law.

However, the Supreme Court determined the law to be unconstitutional because enforcing term limits would take away the free speech of the voters that would want to continue electing said politicians.

Even if term limits were to be enacted into law again, I'm not sure that even the current SCOTUS makeup would rule it constitutional.
Wasn't Cruz talking about this in terms of a constitutional amendment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom