I was joking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if I remember right, you even posted a thread here about the deal.

Honestly I thought that much volume was laughable at the time, but damn I wish I had some to resell on an auction right now.

What's that they say about hindsight? LOL

I have a brother in law that made one of those bulk orders of 30 to get the good deal, $300 investment with a return on investment upwards of $900 doesn't sound too bad.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty close to just selling everything AR related that I own. My AR stuff is the platform I use the least, and I could buy a bunch of nice bolt guns or maybe some AK's that would be a hell of a lot more useful and reliable in the long run anyways.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes people just have other priorities or are in situations that they weren't in before. When I was in OKC 2008-2010 I leased property that I could shoot on and fish. Then my job took me to Texas then Missouri then back to Texas. I move around too much to carry all that stuff.

I will now pay the price for neglecting the hobby/right.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 15 aluminums, 5 stainless steel and 20 pmags... Too many people got caught with their pants down in 94. I also have 10 full capacity xd magazines. Glad I bought when I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom