I wonder if this is American made...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been eyeing that CZ - but its closer to the $750 range - This one doesn't quite have the details but that price!! Might have to try one!

To be quite honest, that CZ is a little TOO nice for me! I'm wanting one that if it gets a little saddle wear on it, I won't be devistated about it. :cry3:

The same thing with that Winchester of mine. I'd like to keep it new looking, but I'm sure it will develop a little "character" before too long. ;)

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED- I'm the same way. I love the old school stuff rather than the newer offerings. Tacticool just ain't me. I'm down to one plastic pistol and an AR that I'm not sure will be around for the long haul.

This looks like a cool shotgun for the $. I had an old rabbit ear years ago that was still a shooter. Shoulda kept it. But I have a really cool Stevens SxS with 18" barrels and nickel plating. That's one that will never leave.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fake hammers feel and look cheesy on those, I'd opt to the hammerless version. Other than that nice and tough gun.

Without the double hammers, it's not a Coach gun. Just another side by side.

Here's a view from the left side.

awww.baikalinc.ru_res_en_0_value_4422_188.jpg

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of the remingtons that was made in russia but it doesn't have exposed hammers. Think we could get a discount if we buy several?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of the remingtons that was made in russia but it doesn't have exposed hammers. Think we could get a discount if we buy several?

I doubt it. :disappoin

However...

The guy did tell me that they can ship three shotguns for one price - $17.95.

I called my FFL and he does business with CDNN a lot. He charges 10% of the price of the weapon. So it would be what...$34 transfer fees? I wonder if he would do two or three for that or if that's $34 for EACH shotgun?

Probably for each. :rolleyes2

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it. :disappoin

However...

The guy did tell me that they can ship three shotguns for one price - $17.95.

I called my FFL and he does business with CDNN a lot. He charges 10% of the price of the weapon. So it would be what...$34 transfer fees? I wonder if he would do two or three for that or if that's $34 for EACH shotgun?

Probably for each. :rolleyes2

I would sell mine if I could get one with triggers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom