I wonder if this is American made...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt it. :disappoin

However...

The guy did tell me that they can ship three shotguns for one price - $17.95.

I called my FFL and he does business with CDNN a lot. He charges 10% of the price of the weapon. So it would be what...$34 transfer fees? I wonder if he would do two or three for that or if that's $34 for EACH shotgun?

Probably for each. :rolleyes2

I think I would look for a new FFL guy. There are several in OKC who get $10, and my guy sometimes does multiple guns for $10 for me. (I have done a good but of business with him.)

Sorry for the semi hijack, but those 10% folks can usually be circumvented. CB

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED- I'm the same way. I love the old school stuff rather than the newer offerings. Tacticool just ain't me. I'm down to one plastic pistol and an AR that I'm not sure will be around for the long haul.

This looks like a cool shotgun for the $. I had an old rabbit ear years ago that was still a shooter. Shoulda kept it. But I have a really cool Stevens SxS with 18" barrels and nickel plating. That's one that will never leave.

Just readin in on this tread and this comment goes with what I have been thinking for awhile...This year I wanted to buy a handgun and a rifle...I picked a revolver because it will always work...I was going to get a S&W M&P 15 but now I am leaning towards a M-1 Garand rifle, old school for sure...Anyone have any experience with an M-1 and the best place to buy one?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just readin in on this tread and this comment goes with what I have been thinking for awhile...This year I wanted to buy a handgun and a rifle...I picked a revolver because it will always work...I was going to get a S&W M&P 15 but now I am leaning towards a M-1 Garand rifle, old school for sure...Anyone have any experience with an M-1 and the best place to buy one?

CMP, it will take awhile but they are cheapest

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I would look for a new FFL guy. There are several in OKC who get $10, and my guy sometimes does multiple guns for $10 for me. (I have done a good but of business with him.)

Sorry for the semi hijack, but those 10% folks can usually be circumvented. CB

I was just using him because he's a friend and just a few miles away from me. I always try to keep MY dollars in MY town. :thumb:

Watch your thumb! :yikes2:

shortgrass

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I doubt it. :disappoin

However...

The guy did tell me that they can ship three shotguns for one price - $17.95.

I called my FFL and he does business with CDNN a lot. He charges 10% of the price of the weapon. So it would be what...$34 transfer fees? I wonder if he would do two or three for that or if that's $34 for EACH shotgun?

Probably for each. :rolleyes2

A man with morals! Shops in his home town, does business with his friends, good for you Glock 'um!

Latest posts

Top Bottom