I wonder if this is American made...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're trying to sell that shotgun for $500 on Gunbroker.

That happens a lot on this very board. I've seen several CDNN shotgun deals and then opened up OSA to find the exact same shotgun for sale for $100-$300 more. Same thing with other guns/parts and places like Bud's, Summit, CDNN, or the item's own manufacturer site.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey GED look what I got! And it is American made and a hoot to shoot...

awww.budsgunshop.com_catalog_images_D11_36_36648.jpg

Now just when is Henry gonna start making scatter guns? I very impressed with their rifles.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A man with morals! Shops in his home town, does business with his friends, good for you Glock 'um!

I just figure that I live in this town, I pay taxes in this town, I shop in this town, I BELONG in this town. This town is my home. It has been my home for the last 30 years give or take. If I don't help support it, what happens then? :anyone: Sure, I could save 20 bucks if I went to OKC and went thru an FFL there, but that's kinda like going all the way to OKC just to buy groceries. :ugh2:

Uhhh...:lookaroun...why? :scratch:

Hey GED look what I got! And it is American made and a hoot to shoot...

awww.budsgunshop.com_catalog_images_D11_36_36648.jpg

Now just when is Henry gonna start making scatter guns? I very impressed with their rifles.

That's a good lookin' rifle! :thumb:

I'm still head over heels in love with my Winchester. I can't hit **** with it as well as I would want to, but I'm learning.

It's just so much fun to shoot. :woohoo1:

hk33

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just figure that I live in this town, I pay taxes in this town, I shop in this town, I BELONG in this town. This town is my home. It has been my home for the last 30 years give or take. If I don't help support it, what happens then? :anyone: Sure, I could save 20 bucks if I went to OKC and went thru an FFL there, but that's kinda like going all the way to OKC just to buy groceries. :ugh2:

That's a good lookin' rifle! :thumb:

I'm still head over heels in love with my Winchester. I can't hit **** with it as well as I would want to, but I'm learning.

It's just so much fun to shoot. :woohoo1:

I understand your reasons for going with someone you know. But you should know the full story. $339 is the retail price. There is a separate dealer catalog with lower prices for dealers so if you have him order it for you then, in my opinion, he should sell it to you with a 10% mark-up from his dealer price or sell it for $339 without an additional 10% transfer fee. Otherwise he is getting a double mark-up.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand your reasons for going with someone you know. But you should know the full story. $339 is the retail price. There is a separate dealer catalog with lower prices for dealers so if you have him order it for you then, in my opinion, he should sell it to you with a 10% mark-up from his dealer price or sell it for $339 without an additional 10% transfer fee. Otherwise he is getting a double mark-up.

I was ordering the shotgun myself from CDNN for $339.99 + $17.99 shipping and having it sent to him. He was charging me 10% for doing the paperwork/transfer - $34.

The total I'm gonna have to pay is $391.98.

Would it be cheaper for him to order it? What is the dealer price?

hk33

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was ordering the shotgun myself from CDNN for $339.99 + $17.99 shipping and having it sent to him. He was charging me 10% for doing the paperwork/transfer - $34.

You would have to ask him, I don't have the most current dealer prices. On this item the dealer price might not be that much but I usually have a dealer order from CDNN to take advantage of the discount.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I doubt seriously that any local dealer (small or large) can beat CDNN's pricing on some of those special deals they do. I don't know if this shotgun is one of them, but CDNN gets lots of surplus deals on overstock or leftovers all the time that no one else can touch.

shortgrass

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I'm not being sacastic, Glock 'um. I think it's a good thing!:bighug:

shortgrass

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

CDNN doesn't give us FFL's much of a break. They gave me a whole $12 off on a $400 case of ammo, what a break! and acted like it was a big deal. I use real wholesaler's , it would have to be a heck of a deal to do otherwize. Midway is the same way. :shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom