ICORE at OKC Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
6 of us shot this match Saturday and if you've never tried it, you should come out next time. There seems to be a renewed interest in revolver shooting and we had everything from Open to old style K Frames. Thanks to Chris, Bubber, and the guys for getting me hooked. Come out and shoot with us next time.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I told him he should name the last stage $20, because that's how much it cost me to shoot as many rounds as I did.

hvlp6347

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't say enough great things about my experience shooting with these guys,I shot at the December ICORE match and I was a fist timer, Chris and Roger and the rest guys out there helped to get me lined out and I had a blast, I will be at the next match and hope to shoot the Steel Challenge in January. Thank you to everyone who helped me with gear and shooting, I would encourage anyone who has an interest in shooting there revolver to contact Chris G. His email can be found on the OKC gun club web site under the Action Pistol link. This is an excellent group who is willing to help get the new shooter involved.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad you had so much fun. I can't say enough good things about Chris, John and Roger. We are fortunate to have so many good people and good shooters competing in this area. See you next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom