If I Ruled the World ... 😡😡😡😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The older I get the more convinced I am that it doesn't matter what they say they are -- R, D, I and everything else out there in the political spectrum -- they are all power hungry, evil people.
This is why I've never voted. I know a lot of people don't agree with it. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honest to God some people are evil and absolutely beyond redemption. This guy is one of them. No matter how old I get I will NEVER understand people who can justify harming a child. 😡😡😡😢

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-being-abused-to-death/ar-AA17NnfE?li=BBnbfcL
Missed this, did you? Speaking with the Anchorage Daily News via text message, Eastman said: "I was pleased to hear ACT advocating against child abuse, but a child's value comes not from future productivity, but from the fact that every child is made in the image of God."

I think the jury is still out on this guy.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed this, did you? Speaking with the Anchorage Daily News via text message, Eastman said: "I was pleased to hear ACT advocating against child abuse, but a child's value comes not from future productivity, but from the fact that every child is made in the image of God."

I think the jury is still out on this guy.

I did. And maybe. But for me ... Probably not. Who says **** like that??

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I ruled the world I’d forbid half this new age stuff. Oh the world would still be screwed up but in my favor I guess 🤔

As I’ve traveled though life I’ve observed that your experience and reality isn’t anyone else's."… it can be close but no cigar , we learn from each other.

Some correct themselves through observation analysis, some have to learn the hard way, and some you can’t help as they don’t listen to anyone but themselves or their clan.😞

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did. And maybe. But for me ... Probably not. Who says **** like that??
People who are trying to shock other people. People who want other people to THINK about what they are saying. People who have no filters on their tongues. And also, sometimes, people who mean what they say. Not saying he's innocent. Not saying he's guilty. Returns aren't all in yet.

My folks "had" to get married. Did so in November, I was born in May. About a month before she turned 16. I used to think that my mom's life would have been so much better if she'd gotten an abortion that November. She disagreed, and said I would know why once I had kids of my own. One more thing I had to go apologize to her for later. ;) Unfortunately, the world is full of bean counters. Folks who see only the numbers. $1.5M in services potentially needed, versus the cost of a D&C. They do not see, or do not acknowledge that lives have other values.

Latest posts

Top Bottom