If Mama Ain't happy....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Last Spring I bought a new BMW R1250RT. First bike since I sold my '02 Roadking back in 2015.
It is an awesome machine, I have really enjoyed it.
My wife hated it. Absolutely F'ing hated riding on it with me. She couldn't get comfortable and didn't feel secure.
We've been married 41 years. She's been throwing her leg over the back seats of my motorcycles for 43+ years.
She told me she wouldn't ride with me on the BMW and that she wanted us to get another Harley.
Got to keep the wife happy.

It's a 2013 Electraglide Ultra Limited. 45,000 miles on it.
We've put close to 350 miles on it in the last 3 days and she is a happy camper.

I'll miss the BMW but I'd rather have her on the back and happy than sitting at home and moping.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Spring I bought a new BMW R1250RT. First bike since I sold my '02 Roadking back in 2015.
My wife hated it. Absolutely F'ing hated riding on it with me. She couldn't get comfortable and didn't feel secure.
We've been married 41 years. She's been throwing her leg over the back seats of my motorcycles for 43+ years.
She told me she wouldn't ride with me on the BMW and that she wanted us to get another Harley.

We've put close to 350 miles on it in the last 3 days and she is a happy camper.

I'll miss the BMW but I'd rather have her on the back and happy than sitting at home and moping.
Nice Ride i wouldn't worry about that.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Happy wife, happy life. It's the only sensible thing to do.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, Larry, ya could had a Goldwing and she would have been in motorcycle heaven

It's not too late, there's a nice 2004 'wing in the classifieds.....(shameless sales pitch)

J/K. You've got a really nice bike there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom